Do you service my area?
We service the following areas:
- Dallas (Zip code 75249 only)
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- Haltom City
- North Richland Hills
- Richland Hills
If you’re not listed here – please give us a call so we can check the distance.
What is included in a spring cleaning?
When you schedule your first cleaning, you are scheduling a spring cleaning. The spring cleaning is a thorough and detailed cleaning of your house. And, if you’re also signing up for recurring maid service, the spring cleaning gets your home ready for your weekly, biweekly or monthly maintenance cleanings.
(See the page labeled Spring Cleaning for a list of items covered in this cleaning.)
How do I book my first appointment?
There are two ways you can book your cleaning appointment:
Book online using our BOOK NOW form.
Like a more personal touch? Give us a call at (817) 542-0347 and we will be thrilled to tell you all about our services and get your first cleaning scheduled.
How does Love My Maids work?
Love My Maids is one of the leading providers of home cleaning services in the south DFW and mid cities areas. There is no easier way to schedule professional home cleaning.
- Book your service online or by calling our office at 817-542-0347.
- We will schedule your initial spring cleaning.
- We will select your recurring cleaning slot – same day, same time, same cleaner each cleaning!
- We will clean your home so it sparkles and shines!
We never ask our customers to sign a contract – our good work is how we keep our customers. And, all cleanings are 100% guaranteed. If you are unhappy with any part of your cleaning, just call us within 24 hours and we’ll come back and make it right.
Do you offer green or eco-friendly cleaning?
Yes, many of our cleaning products are green seal certified cleaning products. But, when our gentle green products are not enough to do the job, we will use non-green products. Please let us know if you would like us to limit our use to green products only.
What makes Love My Maids different from the competition?
Here’s what sets us apart for all the others:
- We are a local small business (not a franchise) that is 100% committed to our customers’ complete satisfaction. Our goal is to provide a valued service for a reasonable price.
- Our one maid per cleaning model is the secret to our success. You’ll have a chance to get to know your cleaning technician and she will quickly learn your home and your unique needs.
- We use primarily environmentally safe, eco-friendly cleaning products. Only when a green cleaner won’t get the job done do we use harsher cleaners.
- All of our employees go through rigorous testing, background and reference checks, and a strict interview process and we don’t use contractors.
- All of our employees are insured and bonded.
- We are a veteran-owned business.
Should I tip my cleaners?
Tip are not required, but our always appreciate by our cleaners. There are several ways you can leave a tip for your cleaners:
- You can give or leave them cash at the time of the cleaning
- If paying by check, you can include a tip in the check (we will make sure they get it on payday)
- You can add it to your credit card charge by calling the office (we will make sure they get it on payday)